Terms of Service
EasyREG Online Registration TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (Version 1.3)
This represents the EasyREG Online Registration, LLC Terms of Service agreement (“TOS”) in its entirety and supersedes any other written or oral policy. This policy defines the terms and conditions all customers agree to when they sign-up for registration accounts with EasyREG Online Registration, LLC (here after referred to as EasyREG Online Registration). EasyREG Online Registration reserves the exclusive right to revise, change or amend any portion of this Policy at any time, without advance notice to customers. Customers may view the most current version of this policy at:
Customers using any services offered by EasyREG Online Registration consent to be bound by and must comply with all policies in this TOS. At the sole discretion of EasyREG Online Registration, any violators of this TOS may have their services canceled without refund and/or, if deemed appropriate, be legally prosecuted.
The provisions of this Policy are intended as guidelines and not meant to be exhaustive. In general, any conduct that violates any laws, regulations, or any of the accepted norms of the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this Policy, is prohibited. EasyREG Online Registration reserves the exclusive right at any and all times to prohibit activities that any in way damages its commercial reputation and goodwill.
2. SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY
Activities strictly prohibited:
1. Tampering with other accounts, or committing unauthorized intrusions into any part of EasyREG Online Registration or related systems, or use of any servers, files, accounts, or networks to intrude without authorization into any other system or systems is strictly prohibited.
2. Using accounts not provided or intended for use by Customer, or circumventing security provisions in order to access services without incurring charges.
3. Using the system in a manner that unfairly encumbers disk space, processors or other system resources beyond those provided as part of the service or services purchased.
4. Making deliberate attempts to interfere with a service, overload a service or attempt to disable other accounts.
3. MESSAGE BROADCASTING
Activities strictly prohibited:
1. Sending commercial e-mail to a recipient if recipient has requested that Customer discontinue such communication.
2. Transmitting e-mail that is harassing, libelous, defamatory, legally obscene or pornographic, threatening, abusive or hateful to non-consenting recipients.
3. Sending unsolicited e-mail messages (“Spamming”), including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited. A user shall not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
4. EasyREG Online Registration reserves the sole right to block, without notice, any e-mail messages to their customers that, at their own discretion, are consider unsolicited e-mail (SPAM).
5. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and “double option” will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
EasyREG Online Registration reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web , account that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. EasyREG Online Registration also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
EasyREG Online Registration reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of EasyREG Online Registration.
4. BILLING & REFUND POLICY
1. Customer agrees to pay all fees and other charges incurred on their account. All payments shall be made pursuant to the terms of the pricing and other information relating to the Service, which is available on the EasyREG Online Registration web site. Customer agrees to these rates and terms as they may be amended from time to time by updating the EasyREG Online Registration web site, or by e-mail notification, or by regular mail.
2. All prices on the EasyREG Online Registration web site are in U.S. Dollars ($). EasyREG Online Registration reserves the right to charge the customer in any currency, at the U.S. Dollar equivalent.
3. All customer’s should be aware that EasyREG Online Registration uses 3rd party credit card processing provided by PayPal (www.paypal.com) or EFT Corporation (www.etransfer.com).
4. If you pay by check and it gets returned by the bank for any reason EasyREG Online Registration will add a $35.00 return check fee to the balance due. You will be given 7 calendar days to bring the account current (including the return check fee) otherwise, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. If a Customer requests a refund, a prorated refund will be issued as long as the request is made within 30 days from the date payment is received. If requested after 30 days no refund will be given but the Customer will continue to have access to their account till the next renewal date.
All customers agree to abide by the following general provisions:
1. All registration services provided to the Customer by EasyREG Online Registration may only be used for lawful purposes. Use of the software in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. EasyREG Online Registration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deactivate the Customer’s account(s) upon an indication of credit problems, including delinquent payments, and if portions of this TOS are, at the discretion of EasyREG Online Registration, being violated in any way.
3. All services provided by EasyREG Online Registration are provided on an “as is” basis. EasyREG Online Registration gives absolutely no warranty, expressed or implied, for any service(s) provided, including, without limitation, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by EasyREG Online Registration or its providers that exceed the fees paid by the Customer.
4. Customer acknowledges that EasyREG Online Registration is not responsible for any damages arising from the Customer’s use of any service(s) provided by EasyREG Online Registration or Customer’s inability to use any service(s) for any reason.
5. EasyREG Online Registration is not responsible in anyway for the content a customer hosts on EasyREG Online Registration servers, or for the reliability of the transmission of data across or through the EasyREG Online Registration network.
6. Customer hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on EasyREG Online Registration managed and/or owned servers will not contain anything leading to an abusive or unethical use of the registration service. Abusive and unethical materials and used include, but are not limited to pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, computer viruses, and any defamatory, harassing and harmful materials or uses. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EasyREG Online Registration, its directors, officers and employees from any claim resulting from your publication of materials or your use of those materials. EasyREG Online Registration, at its sole discretion, may or may not give notice before deactivating the use of any account(s) that are determined to violate this TOS in anyway.
7. Use of any information obtained via EasyREG Online Registration is at your own risk. EasyREG Online Registration specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
8. Use of other organizations’ networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
9. If EasyREG Online Registration cancels Customer’s account for any reason, Customer agrees not to re-register without EasyREG Online Registration ‘s written consent. In the event Customer reregisters without EasyREG Online Registration ‘s prior written consent, EasyREG Online Registration will cancel Customer ‘s account and all dues and fees paid to date will be forfeited regardless of whether service has been rendered. Additionally, any amounts owed in arrears will be made due and payable immediately.
10. EasyREG Online Registration requires that Customer is qualified to enter a legal contract. EasyREG Online Registration cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age. Customer will be held responsible for keeping all contact data for EasyREG Online Registration accurate and up to date. False data supplied for the contract between EasyREG Online Registration and Customer will be grounds for account termination.
11. The Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless, and expeditiously indemnify EasyREG Online Registration from any and all liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of Customer’s breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy, or resulting from the Customer’s use of the service.
12. Customer agrees to waive and hold EasyREG Online Registration harmless from any claims relating to any action taken by EasyREG Online Registration as part of an investigation into a suspected violation of this Policy or as a result of its conclusion that a violation of this Policy has occurred. Therefore, Customer cannot sue or recover any damages whatsoever from EasyREG Online Registration as a result of the decision to remove material from its server, or to suspend or terminate a Customer ‘s account.
13. The web server is physically located outside the state of North Carolina, and the Customer may only access the server by means of the Internet, an interstate common carrier of information.
14. EasyREG Online Registration reserves the right to remove, after customer notification, any account data that is deemed excessive in size.
15. EasyREG Online Registration has a strong corporate policy to respect and protect the privacy of its customers and their information that is stored on EasyREG Online Registration’s database. EasyREG Online Registration will only access and disclose information as necessary to comply with applicable laws and government requests, to provide EasyREG Online Registration Services, to operate or maintain its systems or to protect itself or its customers.
7. POLICY ENFORCEMENT
When EasyREG Online Registration becomes aware of any alleged violation of this TOS, EasyREG Online Registration will immediately initiate an investigation. EasyREG Online Registration , may at its own discretion anytime during an investigation, restrict a Customer’s access in order to prevent any further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, EasyREG Online Registration may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate a Customer’s account and/or pursue other legal remedies. If such violation is a criminal offense, EasyREG Online Registration will promptly notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
8. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
1. Should EasyREG Online Registration become aware of any material posted by Customer that could be infringing on a third party’s copyright, it will immediately initiate an investigation. If a claim is received by EasyREG Online Registration from a Complainant with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number; a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer’s materials; and, a good faith certification, signed under penalty of perjury, that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible, EasyREG Online Registration, at its sole discretion, may, at anytime, deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
2. EasyREG Online Registration will notify Customer of the copyright infringement allegation and will allow Customer to respond to the allegation(s).
3. EasyREG Online Registration shall have no liability, directly or indirectly, to Complaints or third parties for Customer’s infringing copyrighted materials. Customer shall reimburse EasyREG Online Registration for all expenses associated with processing valid infringement allegations and defending any and all legal claims associated therewith.
1. All services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any and all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material judged to be defamatory, threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold EasyREG Online Registration and all associated brands and employees harmless from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Note: Pornography and sex-related merchandising are prohibited on all servers. This includes sites that may infer sexual content, or any links to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
2. We will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
11. EasyREG Online Registration at it’s sole desecration reserves the right to refuse service to anyone with or without cause.
12. REPORTING ABUSE OF THIS POLICY
Any party seeking to report any violations of this policy may send an e-mail to: email@example.com
1. Customer agrees that should there be a legal dispute of any nature it shall be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina county of Wake.